External School Nutrition Job Postings in Colorado
Job Title: K-12 Team
Link to apply: https://thecoregroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=325
Company Website: http://www.coregroupsales.com/
The CORE Group is a national foodservice sales agency that blends engaged leadership with a deep network of market specialists across the U.S. With over 50 offices across the country, our goal is to hire the best people who want to move fast and make a large impact. Happy people do happy things; we allow our employees to focus on what they love to do.
Our mission statement: W.I.N.
Willing & Engaged - Integrity - Never Give Up
All together. Different.
The CORE Group is looking to hire a K-12 Associate in Colorado to join our team.
- Ability to translate industry trends and insights into tangible sales
- Working knowledge of the USDA commodity process and associated systems
- Working knowledge of the current nutritional guidelines
- Professional, positive and persuasive demeanor
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Reside in, or within driving distance of, the assigned territory
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean record spanning 5 years
- Possess a strong aptitude for sales and a desire to WIN
- Possess Restaurant Operation experience
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Position requires travel and overnight stays
- Professional business attire appearance
Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Operator Contact: 70% of time allocation. Make, obtain and secure sales. Develop and maintain sales through product presentations and customer interaction on behalf of CORE clients as directed.
- Develop and maintain a Platinum Partner Portfolio of a minimum of 30 accounts by calling on them every 60 days at minimum.
- Make a minimum of 6 sales calls per week.
- Present a minimum of 3 clients on each sales call.
- Utilize CIRI (CORE CRM system) for planning & reporting sales activity, obtaining targets, objective planning and self-management by entering all relevant information in real time and in accordance with all assigned deadlines.
- Work hand in hand with the Bid Team to identify opportunities and provide sales insights to our clients
- Commodity utilization management (Goal of 80%+).
- Drive bid compliance, increase consumption, and execute conversions at your assigned Platinum Partners
- Visibility in the industry through shows, conferences and meetings.
- Maintain and update operator profiles: Buyer contacts, priority, market segments, attributes, size, buying group affiliation, distribution channel, client competitive information, etc.
- Manage administrative time in an effective manner. Preparing for and securing the necessary sales tools (samples, programs, POS, etc.) needed for a professional sales presentation.
- Support team effort as needed and requested by management via company sales meetings, food shows, vendor fairs and district sales meetings.
The CORE Group offers a competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and 401k eligibility.
In This Section